I sell print-on-demand versions of my games on The Game Crafter. My personal TGC store is http://rebrand.ly/fewilcoxTGC.
Spellslingers, the game I designed for TGC’s 18-card poker hook box contest. Also available in print-and-play (free for my Patrons). It’s essentially a pocket-sized 2-player version of Magic the Gathering.
Open Source Rules-light TRPG – This is an alpha test of a lite game I cranked out one afternoon. I have so many other tasks in my queue that I’m unlikely to ever finish it, so I have re-released it as CC-BY. That means you can take it and do anything you want to with it, including sell your version, as long as you give me credit for my work. If you do I wouldn’t mind a copy because I love seeing what I inspire others to do.
Space Battle (alpha) (Patrons only) – Alpha rules of a simple tabletop skirmish game using pieces from Settlers of a Cataan.
“A Cloud of Dragons” – Flash fiction about some unique “dragonriders”. Even though it’s only 497 words, it differs significantly from the rough draft, “The Mosquito Hawks“, which is available to my Patrons.
“Rebirth of a Monster” – Flash fiction about the origin of Manny, the pacifistic tavern-keeper and gourmet chef who is my favorite recurring NPC.
Stories Exclusively for My Patrons
“The Mosquito Hawks” – Draft of a flash fiction about some unique “dragonriders”. When my wife read the first draft she laughed, then nearly cried, then mumbled, “Damn you” (in her defense, she had just gotten off a long day at work at Ingles, and was reading it in the store’s cafe (a great place to write) before we headed home). Apparently it has the desired emotional impact.
“Tefra’s Awakening” – A rough draft of the origin store of one my current D&D characters: Tefra, the fire genasi hexblade warlock. The GM and I threw away all of the canonical genasi fluff, and together came up with what amounts to a mostly human-looking guy made of lava rocks, magma, and obsidian. While I don’t cover it in this story, in the game his pact “blade” is actually an obsidian warhammer covered in silver runes. And while he can mostly keep his fire under control, when angered his “hair” tends to flare up, so he rarely sleeps indoors, and even then only after making sufficient preparations to make sure he doesn’t inadvertently burn down the building while everyone is sleeping.
My Patrons also get exclusive access to the CAD files (DXF format) and SVGs of my coloring pages. Unfortunately, this isn’t actually working right now, but I have put in a support ticket.
My Downloadable Game Aids
Tabletop Roleplaying Games (trpg)
Here are some of the character sheets and other accessories I have created for use in trpgs. The first link on each is to the download location, the “details” or “with lines” link is to where I discuss the item in detail, and the “updated” link leads to where I discuss the changes in the new version.
- GURPS 4e Character Sheet (details)
- GURPS 4e Character Sheet (with lines) – uploaded 2012-10-20
- GURPS 4e Character Creator (details) – uploaded 2015-01-29
- GURPS Extra-Lite (details) – updated 2017-02-23 (final version)
While not actually a downloadable file, you can also check out our GURPS houserules.
- Session Experience Calculator for Any Level-based System (but pre-loaded with monsters from the Tyranny of Dragons season of D&D Encounters) (details) – uploaded 2014-09-11
- HM 5e Count Up Tracker (details)
- HM 5e Encounter Builder (details)
- HackMaster 5e Character Sheet (details)
- Unlined – updated 2012-11-16 (Corrected cost of a skill)
- Lined (with lines) – updated 2012-11-16 (Corrected cost of a skill)
- OpenOffice Writer original – updated 2012-11-16 (Corrected cost of a skill)
- HM 5e Grimoire (details)
- Letter – updated 2012-10-20
- New D&D 5e Adventuring Gear – posted 2015-03-21
- D&D 5e Character Sheet (details; general purpose sheet suitable for most characters) – updated 2015-04-14
- D&D 5e Modular Character Sheet (details; has custom backs for mages and druids, and for inventory) – updated 2015-05-20
- D&D 5e Stand-Alone Grimoires and Inventory Sheets (details) – updated 2015-05-20
- D&D 5e Half-page Sheet for Pre-gens (details) – updated 2015-04-19
- D&D 5e Character Library (details) (Google Docs version) – updated 2015-06-10
- D&D 5e Character Creator (Patrons only) – An Open/LibreOffice spreadsheet to do all of the math of character creation for you. It is very nearly complete, and I’m actually looking for someone to take over and finish it because I very rarely play D&D anymore.
- D&D 5e Conditions Table Reference (details) – uploaded 2015-04-14
- D&D 5e Conditions Player Reference (details) – uploaded 2015-04-14
- D&D 4e Character Sheet (details)
- D&D 4e Character Sheet (with lines) – uploaded 2012-10-20
- D&D 4e Character Sheet for Multi-level Characters (details) – uploaded 2014-06-05
- D&D 4e Power Cards for Magic Set Editor (details)
- Magic Set Editor
- Pre-generated characters for D&D Encounters:
- Dwarf Knight (level 4-6) (level 1-3)
- Elf Sun Warpriest (level 4-6) (level 1-3)
- Halfling Thief (level 4-6) (level 1-3)
- Half-orc Scout (level 4-6) (level 1-3)
- The character backgrounds I used to make them
Collectible/Trading Card Games (c/tcg)
- While I originally downloaded Magic Set Editor to make power cards for D&D 4e, I now use it primarily to make tokens for Magic the Gathering.
- Pokémon Deck List Sheet for the 2014-15 Tournament Season – updated 2015-06-19
- TPCI is actually keeping an up to date sheet on Pokemon.com now, so I am no longer updating mine.
- Munchkin Compatibility Chart – A handy quick reference to help you choose the next Munchkin game to add to your collection (optimized for smartphones). – updated constantly
Pokémon Video Games
My interest in video games has waned a bit in the last few years, but one I still enjoy immensely is Pokémon, largely because of my love of math. Here are two of the aids I created and still carry in my DSi’s case, now updated for X/Y:
- Pokémon Pocket-sized Type and EV List (details) – updated 2015-06-19 – Currently adding Gen 7
- Pokémon Index card-sized Weakness/Resistance Chart (details) – uploaded 2013-06-01
- Pokémon VGC Standard Format rules – uploaded 2017-03-12
- List of all Pokémon legal in the Standard Format – uploaded 2017-03-12